There’re over 14 billion searches have been done online per month. According to the global economy report, more businesses are going online, nowadays. It simply means, the days of the telemarketers, door knockers and yellow pages are over. Just taking a part of that 14 billion for your online business means your business and products/services you offer to get searched by people. But, it’s important to get higher rank in search engines, leverage social media marketing, and PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising, to reach those people. This process no longer means of holding a high PA (page Rank), It’s all about qualified traffic to your online business.
If you’re about to embark on an IM (Internet Marketing) campaign or you’re already running an IM campaign, one most important concept you can’t afford to skimp on is SEO (Search Engine Optimization). It’s one of the most popular words in IM but most of the time marketers simply ignored SEO to make this strategy workable. Even those who consider SEO may have difficulty due to not having enough information for executing their SEO strategies to produce the desired effect. SEO is the true scientific method that works, but you need to have enough knowledge about it.
What is SEO?
An amazing process that affects the visibility of a brand’s web presence in the natural or organic search results.
This means if you have a website, search engine results do MATTER!!!
When your website gets good ranking in the SERP, it will assist potential customers to find out!
But how exactly do you “SEO”???
On-page SEO: This deals with the features that result in the visibility of the website (or page) listing in the natural search results. In this SEO, the changes are made on the page itself.
Off-page SEO: This deals with the techniques such as link building to enhance the position of a website in the SERP. It takes the assistance of the other websites to know Google about your site.
- On-Page or Off-Page SEO, Which is more crucial?
- Well, both are equally vital to get a good ranking.
- “SOCIAL IS SEO and CONTENT IS SOCIAL”
67% Internet users
More than 3 Billion search in a day
- 62% of users clicks within the first 3 results
- 42% of users prefer clicking on the top ranking link
- 8% users click on the 2nd ranking links
- 80% of unsuccessful searches are followed with keyword refinement
- 67% of users choose organic search result
Perks Of SEO:
Search Engine Optimization is must for business’s importance
- High ROI: SEO brings higher return on investment (ROI) than any other comparable marketing
- Increased Accessibility: SEO makes the site more visible and accessible to all the Internet users, enhancing the potential for lead generation and more sales
- Targeted Traffic: SEO boosts the number of web users actively looking out for the product or service
- Maneuverable by Search Engines: Proper optimization ensures all pages of the website are easily accessible by the web crawlers so that website can be easily indexed with correct classification
- Usability: To obey the basic optimization criteria, visitors have a more pleasant user experience
So, what actually is SEO?
SEO= Search Engine Optimization
SEO is ensuring that a particular website can be located easily by web crawler for the keywords and phrases relevant to the website service.
SEO: The Process
- Initial Analysis
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- RSS Feed + Sitemap Insertion
- Directory + Search Engine Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Press Release + Blogs Creation
- Articles Submission
- Link Building and Popularity
- SERP Report