It’s a big month for phone apps or mobile applications. At the start of 2013, there were several promising mobile apps that were released last week. With Twitter’s new application in creating and sharing video contents, to the release of Temple Run 2, these new applications are now available for everyone to download and enjoy.
Applications have truly revolutionized the use of smartphones, tablets, laptops and even PC’s. For this year, expect thousands of new applications to be released. However, it can be fairly difficult to determine the best one among the many available in the market, but most importantly its usability to the users.
Before January ends, there were 7 good applications released for the consumers. Check out the list below for a quick run-though of the 7 new applications available for download, whether for work or entertainment, these would surely be worth the download.
Lending Club makes it possible for investors to earn a higher return and for borrowers to get a lower rate on personal loans. Since 2007, investors have earned an average net annualized return of over 9.5%, and borrowers have reported great savings.
- Invest in people. Earn higher interest rates from your investment and make more money.
- Sign up for a free account with Lending Club Investing
- Vine – Twitter launched the Vine application last week. But for now, the application only runs iOS. So what can Vine do? Well, the application allows its users to create a GIF-like looping video clips. When the video has been created, users have the option to either post it on Twitter or Facebook.
- Swipp – Have you ever wondered what people think about Valentine’s Day? Or maybe what others think about Obama? Swipp application allows users to see what other people think about a certain subject. The idea behind it is that users can rate any topic, literally any topic at all, on a scale of -5 to +5. Once the rating has been made, then the user can share it. Along with the rating, users can also attach comments and photos. So wherever you are in the world, anyone can share their thoughts.
- Deer Reader – This application will make reading on your tablet or smart phone easier. If you’d rather read from your tablet rather than a book, then the Deer Reader application can truly be helpful for the eyes. Deer reader is a new Google android client that makes reading from your mobile devices more enjoyable. The application also has four different themes for you to choose from.
- Mailbox – The application was launched for iOS users this week. This application is ideal for people who always need to have access to their emails. Mailbox application makes reading email while on the go a whole lot easier. It also makes decluttering a breeze while avoiding deletion of incoming emails.
- TextCenter – For those who use their iPads or iPhones to take notes in lectures or in meetings, TextCenter can make your tasks easier. TextCenter is basically just a plain text editor application for iOS. With TextCenter, users can import and export documents from their other devices. Duplication of documents as well as printing with AirPrint can also be done. Users can also tweet directly from TextCenter provided that the Twitter application is already installed in the device.
- Temple Run 2 – Good news to all the gamers and all the Temple Run addicts. Temple Run 2 was just released for android last week. The game is so popular that it recorded 20 million downloads for iOS during the first 4 days of its release.
- Futureful – This application allows the user to surf the web by using tags. Futureful lets you select a tag and then it provides articles and results that is related with the tag searched. With the application, you can also favorite a content and add tags to pages.