Engaging customers online has become a necessity in the modern world. Retail outlets are now competing for customers online with most of the customers choosing to buy online rather than walking to the retail outlet. Key banking transactions as well as bill processing transactions are only a mobile app away.
Most established companies are now embracing this kind of technology in order to deal with the competition from small businesses that are threatening to take most of the mobile market share. There are three things that define the best PCI hosting partners. A.) Security, B.) Compliance, and C.) Performance.
The cardholder’s data should be protected at all costs. The payment information and other sensitive data flowing through the internet should be protected. This will ensure that unauthorized persons do not gain access to the information of the customers.
PCI hosting partners should also comply with the set standards. Your company must be PCI compliant for it to accept online payments. If you have enough resources, you can build a PCI compliant IT infrastructure for the company. You should ensure that, you partner with the right person to build the IT infrastructure in order to ensure that it is secure for use by your customers.
The performance is also a key factor you should consider as PCI hosting partner. You should note that, every minute of downtime bears a huge impact to the business. This means that, the IT infrastructure should be available at all times. If the infrastructure is reliable, then more customers will build trust in using it.
You can become a PCI hosting partner in three different ways;
- Valued added resellers – this is where you tailor the hosting service in order to meet your product demands. Most people will use this partnership to promote their products. This kind of partnership will enable you to boost the sales as well as improving your products.
- Referral partners – these are partners that confidently refer associates. The partner will then get monthly commissions for their work. such partners will encourage people to use the IT infrastructure and improve your products market share.
- Affiliates – if you become this kind of a partner, your work will be to use your presence online in order to improve the web and phone traffic. You can have such partners if you have a new website. The partner will promote your website and ensure that the number of users increase drastically. This will not only improve the web ranking but also increase the sales of your product.
What are some of the benefits of PCI hosting partners? Most people will be wondering why they should be in a partner program. Well if you have been asking yourself this question, here are some of the benefits.
- As a partner, you will benefit from the growth of your account. The different kinds of partners will work on improving your account. For example, affiliate partners will greatly increase the traffic in your phone while referral partners will also have a huge impact in the growth of your account.
- You will also receive training on the benefits of secure cloud hosting. You will get some important tips on how to secure your IT infrastructure. You will also receive some advice on the benefits of this service to your business.
- You will be able to build a strong relationship with your hosting partners. Due to the increased interactions, you will be in a position to understand your partners better and create a good working relationship.
- Increased revenue is another benefit of PCI hosting partners. The infrastructure will promote your product thus increasing the number of customers for your products. This will translate to high revenues.
The success of PCI hosting partners will be dictated by the professionals working on the IT infrastructure. Here are some of the experts that you should have in order to succeed in your partnership.
- Managed service providers. These will ensure that the quality of the services provided by the IT infrastructure is maintained.
- Compliance vendors. These are the professionals who will ensure that the standards set by the authorities are adhered to. They will ensure all the regulations are met when providing the hosting service.
- Security professionals. These are people who are responsible for securing the cardholders data. They will enhance the security of the customer’s transactions.
- Design and development firms. The firms will develop the IT infrastructure and monitor its progress. They will also work on improving the infrastructure as the users increase.
- Systems integrators
- Server hardware and internet software vendors.
It is pretty evident that getting PCI hosting partners is the way to go for businesses. However, precautions should be taken in order to improve the security of the infrastructure and improve the customer satisfaction. You can also join the discussion and tell us whether the partner program has benefited you in any way.
Get 10% off tradeshow booths when you shop at www.YesComUSA.com. Valid until September 2013.