In the beginning, you will be tempted to put up lots of ads and jargon. However, you should quickly single out the high performing affiliates and get rid of the low performing ones quickly. Then de-clutter your front page.
One tip I read about is to squint at your page and see what jumps out at you. The idea is that you want the areas that attract attention to jump out at your audience when you squint at your page. Make sure that you put up simple and clear ways for your programs to convert. A buy button or click here link that jumps out.
Then as you write, you should stay focused on your topic, this way your audience will develop a strong awareness of your niche and be more willing to come back and read more of your posts. You will bolster your credibility and gain the trust of your readership.
- Consistent & Relevant Messaging For Affiliate Niche Sites [Seller Beware!] (searchenginepeople.com)
- Top Five Landing Page Mistakes (fathomseo.com)
- 5 Must See Landing Page Themes for WordPress (wpjedi.com)
- Is it Possible to Make Money Online – Exploring Affiliate Marketing (eclecticfinance.wordpress.com)
- You Are What You Love (richescorner.com)
- How to Promote Your Job Board (richescorner.com)