If you do business online, then marketing yourself online is the way to go. If you’re already using pay per click campaigns to help drive traffic to your site, you’re on the right track. However, you may not be entirely sure of how to get the most ROI from your PPC campaigns. Fortunately performing well on PPC campaigns isn’t an art. It’s a science, and anyone can learn how to do it. If you want to get more conversions per click, here are some strategies you can start implementing:
1. Switch up your keywords – If you notice that people aren’t clicking on your PPC ads, it’s time to change up the keywords in your ad groups. Analyze new keywords that are related to your business using the Google Adwords Keyword Tool. Pick keywords that have low competition scores and a good amount of people searching for them. Keep on trying out different keywords until you find the right ones. Don’t sit around hoping the keywords that aren’t working will someday work.
Lending Club makes it possible for investors to earn a higher return and for borrowers to get a lower rate on personal loans. Since 2007, investors have earned an average net annualized return of over 9.5%, and borrowers have reported great savings.
- Invest in people. Earn higher interest rates from your investment and make more money.
- Sign up for a free account with Lending Club Investing
2. Make sure your copy is clean and compelling – You only have a little bit of space for your copy. So, make it as clean as compelling as possible. Make what you’re offering stand out from what other, similar ecommerce companies are offering. If you seem like another run-of-the-mill online retailer, people won’t exactly flock to you. If you’re able to get people to perceive that you’re doing things differently and better, you’ll have better PPC campaign results.
3. Measure your results – Open up an Excel spreadsheet, and get ready to measure! Monitor your website analytics regularly to see how many people are going to your landing page from your PPC ads. And monitor how many of those site visitors are turning into customers. You also need to keep track of your bids to make sure you don’t overspend. You may have to spend a little bit more money on your PPC efforts than you’d like, but don’t spend unnecessarily. A successful PPC campaign is the result of analysis. So, record all of the findings related to your PPC campaigns, and tweak things as necessary until you figure out what works.
The rule of thumb with PPC campaigns is that you have to spend money to make money. Without experimentation, good copy, and analysis, you could end up spending money and never seeing any ROI. Follow the tips above, and see results from your campaigns.