Have you ever though how a successful restaurant website should look like? If you are planning to launch one it is high time to think of it. We have prepared a list of 10 tips that will help you to make your business successful.
- Top 15 Sweet Shop and Restaurant Themes of 2017
- Responsive design is a must-have for any website. People today are always in a hurry. That’s why they use their mobile devices for browsing. Take care of your website to be adaptive to the screens of handheld devices.
- Easy navigation. The content on your website should be well-organized and logically structured. Utilize dropdown or MegaMenu to provide smoother navigation.
- Outline the essential information. When the visitors come to your website they are looking for particular information: open hours, location and phone number. Don’t make them search for it. Make this information clearly visible.
- Minimum textual content. Try to avoid large blocks of text. The most likely, coming to your website visitors are hungry and are not inclined to read long stories.
- Mouth-watering images are actually your key to success. Nothing can whet your appetite more than tasty-looking images of your dishes.
- Provide text menu. Having a textual menu on your website is much better than a PDF version. First of all, lots of keywords in the menu items will provide you with higher rankings. And this is much more convenient for the visitor than to download the file to the computer in order to see the meals you provide.
- Honorable mentions. If some of your dishes are gluten-free, vegetarian, kosher, whatever, mention it. This will add you extra points.
- Keep the information updated. Provide your visitors with the freshest information about special events, discounts and novelties of your restaurant.
- Use social media, as they are the most powerful tool of today. Keep social media links visible to encourage your clients to share information and to join your online community.
- Optimize your website. The abundance of visual content may significantly influence the loading speed of your website. To avoid this use lazy load effect and optimize your website.
We have chosen 15 eye candy website templates for sweet shop and restaurant websites. What they have in common is full satisfaction guarantee, as they are produced by one of the world’s most famous template providers, TemplateMonster. This guarantees a high quality of coding and high standards of design. The themes are fully responsive and will adjust to any screen sizes. Advanced functionality allows you creating a professional website without any efforts. The customization process is simplified thanks to powerful visual builders and library of shortcodes. You don’t need any coding skills to make changes to your website. What is even more important, buying a theme from TemplateMonster you get free lifetime support.
If you are a beginner and don’t feel confident enough to start your own project you can rely on Startup Hub. This is an absolutely free online portal that provides tons of information on web design topics. It will guide you through all the process, from choosing the template to attracting your first visitors. The latter goal will be realized the best after learning this e-book «How to Attract First 1000 Visitors to My New Website». You can either make use of online tutorials if it fits you better.