Cox Communications is one of the largest provider of cable and Internet services in the Unites States. The company is commonly known by the name of Cox Cable. If you are new to this service provider and doesn’t know how to make the monthly payments for the services used, then this article will help you to find the most convenient payment option for yourself.
Cox cables provide you plenty of options to choose from to make your bill payment task
convenient and accessible. You can simply choose any of the cox cable bill pay option and make your monthly bills payments without any delay. These options will not only make your work easier, but will also help you in saving money that you sometimes have to pay as an additional late payment charges when you forget to make the payment on time.
Different options for Cox Cable Bill Payment are:
Payment By Phone: You can easily make payment through phone by using your debit or credit card. Just follow the below given guidelines to do so:
- First of all call the customer care helpline number and check the outstanding amount in your account. It is an 24*7 automated service.
- You can get the phone number and the four digit pin associated with the Cox account on the right hand corner of your bill statement.
- Simply call on 619-262-1122 (South) or 760-599-6060 (North) to reach the Cox Automated Phone Service call
Payment By Mail: This is another convenient option to make your cox bill payment. Below are the given set of guidelines to make your payment through mail.
- You will find a payment coupon attached below your bill. Just detach the coupon from the statement and fill the required details.
- Enter the amount of the bill you want to pay on the given coupon.
- Now mail the coupon along with the cheque or money order to the company’s address. You can find the address on the payment coupon itself. It is
- also listed on the official website of the company.
Payment at Walk in Store
- Cox cables have a variety of walk-in stores and authorized payment centers scattered around the country. You will definitely find either a Cox store or an authorized center in your area where you can pay your bill.
- Just visit the centers and pay your bill through credit card, debit card, money order or cash.
- Some of the centers also offer the facility of after-hours payment kiosks.
Payment Through Online Transactions: More and more people have started trusting online payment modes. Keeping this factor in mind Cox have also opened an cox cable bill pay online payment gateway for their customers. You can easily make online payment through your debit card, credit card, or net banking facility. Moreover, by applying to an automatic and recurring payment program you do not have to be worried about monthly payments. Just log on to the website and click on view/pay bill option.