Tech startup companies come out in the market with some new business ideas. However, they must compete hard with similar businesses from new and established companies. Therefore, marketing strategies can only help them survive the competition. One of the major problems for new tech companies is to introduce their products to the audience and to have their attention. This is where tech logos can help them.
Technology logos are not just symbols to identify a company and its business. More than that, tech company logos build brand recognition of a company among its target customers. It also helps bring consumers’ attention to the technology products of the company.
In this article, we discuss some crucial aspects of creating technology company logos.
1. The Design May be in the Name – Many technology logos are designed by incorporating their company names. In fact, the company name inspires designers to create a unique logo that stands out in its use of fonts and style. You can easily notice the power of a company name in designing logos as pay heed to the logos such as CityCliq,Soundcloud and thredUP. The symbol, imagery and other elements in these logos spell out name of the organization. One of the advantages of getting inspiration from company name in garnering the elements for logo is that you have a unique design and is free from cliché imagery.
2. Some Odd Design is OK – A way to creating a catchy technology logo design to make the logo look somewhat quirky. Such a logo helps in portraying a product or service in a funny way. Most of such logos display a mix of traditional and modern elements in such a way that it evokes humor. Many tech companies create logos in this manner to give a feeling of relaxed ambience and confidence in what they produce.
3. Think of Superman Style – Technologies have powers to change our everyday lives. They are some kind of superman for many of us when it comes to making our daily chores a lot easier. This feeling is best evoked when technology company logos are styled to look like Superman and Batman. A Wonder Women and Hellboy style logo will also be a good idea to experiment with to target your audience.
4. Use Twitter Looking Fonts – Font used in Twitter logo is unique and is an inspiration to many company logos. All you have to do to create a unique tech logo is to tweak the twitter font a bit. If you are interested in twitter looking fonts, then Font Squirrel should be explored. These fonts are especially good when looking for a unique logo idea.
5. Create 3D Logo – Another way to design tech company logos that stand out is to make them look like 3D figures. If the logo design is done in a professional way, it looks stunning. But make sure that your 3D logo icon is easily visible, understood and clear.
These tips will help you create technology company logos that are unique in their design to attract your potential customers.