Cloud has been the one technology that has been on the lips of all the analysts as well as techies. Not just the companies who are incorporating cloud in their operations are benefitting from it but the ones providing the services of cloud are raking in millions. The success of cloud is no fluke because the features and services like that of SIP trunking it offers are simply impeccable and are incomparable. And one of those features includes the quickness cloud gives to the projects. Here are some ways by which the processes speed up in the cloud:
Speeds Up Testing:
- The cloud servers provide insatiably high speed and a scalable storage capacity, because of which the testing and development processes becomes very easy and quick. There is no need to wait for the server response, just put the project live and see how it responds in different situations.
- The results of the test are also made available quickly which enables the review team to assess the results effectively.
Speeds Up Communication:
- Suppose you have to call your colleague to your desk for a meeting or a demonstration, you either go up to his desk or mail him but by using cloud this can be done without breaking a sweat.
- In cloud the whole network is connected and you can demonstrate the project in real time. And for a meeting the message can be delivered by the network tool making it easily spreadable.
- Suppose you need some information, related to your project, for reference which might not come in use at the moment but will be of high importance after some time. So you download it beforehand. The problem is, this download will occupy current bandwidth leading to hindrances in the current task.
- In such a case a virtual user is created in cloud environment which does the entire search work without using your bandwidth and the results can be checked later. This is called killing 2 birds with one stone.
- Many companies after launching their software, keeps improving upon it. Whenever they make a major breakthrough in the ground field they launch an upgrade. This upgrade makes the software work better and changes it according to the viewers need.
- Moreover certain bug fixes and minor glitches are also ironed out in similar things called patches. Their installation makes the software work better. The continuous monitoring and installation of the software is a painstaking job for the IT team as well as the end users.
- In cloud environment such upgrades and patches are installed by the provider without affecting the end user’s functionality.
Younger And Hungrier Workforce:
- The cloud technology attracts top professional from different walks of life. The techies using cloud are modern and forward thinking ones while the older ones are being phased out due to their inability to adapt.
- What this young workforce brings along with it are new ideas and innovative ways to carry out the same task that the earlier ones would do using the redundant technology and ways.
- The newer generation is already familiar with the concept of cloud because of the gaming and social networking, so for them cloud is the way of life rather than a new science know how making the settling in much easier.
The cloud surely speeds up the process with its cut throat technology and mind boggling features and the firms who still are doing the work old school will surely suffer from the consequences sooner rather than later.