The year is almost over and we all, in a way, recapitulate both successes and defeats that marked the past year. It is the time of year when you go to shop presents for your closest friends and family, but the ones you shouldn’t forget are your clients. It is s a nice way to show them that your business relationship means something to you, and that you value their support. In this article we will discuss gifts appropriate to give to your clients and ways to find out what may be the perfect gift for each of them.
You want to give a gift to your clients, but you don’t want to be ordinary and prosaic. However, business is what connects you and you don’t spend time with them privately, outside the office. So how to know what to give them? There’s a couple of ways to do that:
- Social media. If your clients actively participate in social media life and have Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Instagram profiles, you better check them out and see what their interest are. Are they career people? Do they like to cook? To exercise? Perhaps they enjoy a quality drink or cigar? Scan their profiles and see what music or movies do they enjoy in, what are their habits, routines, hobbies, and an idea for a gift can pop out of nowhere.
- You can choose a gift depending on your client’s industry, business habits and goals they have set for themselves, maybe you can think of something that will be of any value for their professional life.
- If your client has a family, then think in a way that family comes first. Buy gifts for their home, children and loved ones, in which they all could enjoy together. They will certainly appreciate mistake that you paid attention to that aspect of their life.
However, creative people come up with creative things that refine our lives every day. There are great and interesting gifts that few people would dislike. Let’s see now…
- Self-stirring mugs. Everybody likes to have a nice warm drink at home or at office. Add some coffee or tea, cream, sugar, press a button and just watch the drink start whirling.
- Digital Photo Frame. Instead of having one framed picture on their work desk, your client can have a digitalized picture. It’s an inexpensive gift that can be personalized and you will also decrease the cost per picture frame by buying them in bulk.
- Stress balls. A squeezable stress toy that’s also a desk accessory. Anyone who works in an office needs a stress ball to get through tough days. Help your clients relieve their work-related stress.
- Contigo Water Bottle with compartment. It’s a great gift for those who like jogging, fitness and exercise, or simply just water. The bottle is leak-proof has a button-push opening for click swigs of water and a compartment where your client can keep keys, money, and cards close at hand.
- A subscription gift. Who wouldn’t like having their gift delivered to their door every month for a year? A gift that keeps on giving. Subscribe for a monthly deliver of shaving accessories, makeup, perfumes, sweets, fruit, magazines, books and many more things that suit your client the best.
- Perpetual calendar. An office desk is a place for a calendar, but this one is sure to draw attention. Give a practical, interesting and elegantly-designed calendar that’s made out of magnets and metal.
Giving a holiday gift to your business clients is a great way to stay in their minds, show appreciation for them, and connect on a personal level. Show them that you care by putting and extra effort in finding a great, interesting and suitable gift.