At times, the computer may be noticed to run very slow, with some programs taking lot of time to load. These are considered to be signs that the PC is facing some kind of issue and prolonged neglect will only cause it to crash at any point of time. Besides old PC, even the new ones may face such issues, if not maintained properly. Probably, it might have collected plenty of junk files and items, the reason for its taking enormous time to process the assigned request. It is indeed high time to have the PC optimized. The user can now know how to speed up pc by choosing a good program.
Selecting the right optimizer
The fact is there are several PC optimizers sold in the market. But most are not dependable and are probably created by amateurs, who may have not conducted thorough tests. They may simply be interested in duping computer users of their hard earned money. Some people have the tendency to call up the computer hardware engineers to troubleshoot the problems faced every now and then. This will only mean having to shelve out a good amount of money, each time, the professional touches the computer. With the right program, it is very much possible to clean, maintain and optimize the PC without requiring any technical expertise or knowledge. The software program offered by the best providers in the market will efficiently carry out its work and offer excellent results. Also, undergoing some research on the web will help the person to get some valuable ideas to speed up the computer.
Eliminate unnecessary programs
- Visit Control Panel and click and open Programs & Features. The user can get to see a list of software that is currently installed on the PC. This list is to be viewed thoroughly and any program that is no longer desired can be removed. It will help to free up precious disk space on the hard drive.
- Add more RAM: Extra addition of RAM can help to boost up computer speed. Discussing with the professionals will help to make the right selection.
- Run disk defragment: With this option, how information is stored in the hard drive can be reconfigured. This is to improve and maximize PC efficiency.
- Run disk clean-up: This feature helps to search useless large files like temporary internet files, program installers, etc.
- Hoover out dust: The computer’s exterior part is to be taken out and hoover used on low power setting for removing dust. Now switch off system for about thirty minutes and makes sure that all cables get disconnected prior to initiating the cleanup process.
- Static IP: PC speed can be improvised by providing static IP to the computer. This makes network to be easily managed apart from cutting down on startup time.
Although one can come across valuable tips on the best way to speed up pc, yet using a good program will be a great and inexpensive idea.