The online world is becoming more competitive day by day specially for those who want to run their business online or have a product related website. Everyone want to get higher ranking for their online business because if your website have good online presence in all search engines means you can achieve the high revenue and real traffic for your business and therefore you’ll need to target high competitive, long tail and more searchable keywords related to your business.
Here I would like to explain you that how you can achieve the good ranking using high competitive keywords for your website.
Before moving on first of all we need to know about the types of keywords. The first one is ‘Broad keyword” & second is “Specific keywords”. The example of broad keyword is like “Clothing” which is very common word and no one knows what exactly the buyer wants. So most of the SEO expert or SEO Company will not suggest such type of keywords for your business.
Second is “specific keywords” and the example is like “buy men’s clothing” which clearly understood that someone is looking for men’s clothing or want to purchase men’s clothing which is well define keywords. But these keywords are also high competitive, means these keyword is more searchable and also your competitors do use this keyword.
So, if this is the high competitive keyword then how you can achieve the good ranking using such type of keywords. Below we have explained some tips.
- Add Keywords in Meta Tags – First you need to optimize your website with ON page optimization where you’ll need to add your competitive keywords into Meta tags (Meta title, description & keywords). It’ll be more helpful to increase your keywords ranking.
- Create Quality Content Using Your Competitive Keywords – Every SEO expert knows that content is the king and they will suggest you definitely that write quality and unique content fill up with your competitive keywords. Make proper and meaningful sentence using your competitive keywords during content writing.
- Add Keywords in “Alt” Tag – If your website has images then you need to add “alt” tag and put your targeted keywords into alt tag.
- Add Keywords in Heading Tags – Add your competitive keywords in heading tags (h1 h2, h3…).
- Highlight Your Targeted Keywords – Make bold your targeted keywords in content. Also give internal page links on your target keywords.
- Create Inner Pages – If your website has inner pages related to your targeted keywords then definitely it’ll be move up faster.
- Writes Article/Blog – Write articles and blogs using your competitive keywords and post on high quality article sites.
- Follow Your Competitors – It’s the best way to get your competitive keywords on #1. Follow your competitor’s back links and then put your keywords there.
- Do Social Media – Social media is the best platform where you can share everything about your business using your targeted keywords.
So here are some useful tips about how to get good ranking for competitive keywords. If you follow this then I am sure you can achieve the good ranking for you high competitive keywords. But if you don’t know about how to perform on this then you can hire SEO expert or hire an SEO consultant.